Interview date: 28-03-17
Interview board: Arvind Saxena
Background: IIT (Chemical Engineering)
Employment and work-ex (if applicable): 1 yr work ex in petroleum refinery
Domicile: Jaunpur, UP
Hobbies: Playing Cricket
- Why you quit your previous job?
- Skill India Mission is not working well. Only 2% of the institutions can provide marketable skills. This hampers Make in India. For Make In India to be successful we need to raise import duties. How do you see such step?
- Should corporates be brought under RTI as they are using taxpayer’s money through PSBs? (Suppose “public office” clause is redefined)
- Already India is having so much tension with Pakistan. Should we have raised the Baluchistan issue front? Why we raised it?
- Why is *** exporting petroleum products when there is already shortage in India?
- Yesterday I read an article that crude oil prices will stabilize at $40/barrel? What are the chances?
- How do you perceive a world where there is no petroleum products? Will that be good?
- What is the significance of sports in India?
- Reason for poor performance of India in international sports event?
- Lodha committee 3 recommendation?
- Reason for contempt of court charges against Anurag Thakur?
- Why should India promote sports when there is already so much socio-economic problem in India?
- What is the role of Supreme Court?
- Why is judiciary telling people how to live, what food to eat, questioning the cultural practices (Jallikatu)?
- How you as a lawmaker can ensure that every pillar of democracy work in its domain?
- Has Panchayati Raj Institutions failed in india?
- Few days back Gram Panchayat burnt a women, so you are saying that it is strengthening grassroot democracy?
- What transition do you see in Village Market (Haat) in India? Reason?
All the Best from Forum IAS Portal! More Transcripts to come ?
Source :Forum IAS