Date of Interview: 31/08/21
Board: Sujata Mehta Mam
Background: Mechanical Engineering
Hobbies: Watching Movies, Reality TV Shows, Singing, and Anchoring.
- Tell Introduction with your Education and Work Experience
- You have been Preparing for 4 Years,
- What kept you Motivated?
- What is Sustainable Mining? Is it Possible? Stakeholders Involved?
- Give any Example.
- What are Reality TV Shows?
- Do you think they are Real?
- Did you learn anything from them?
- Do You Think Bundelkhand should be made a State? (DAF Related)
- But is it Viable Economically?
- There is a perception that TV is an Idiot Box? Do you agree?
Do People Learn anything from them?
- What is Financial Literacy?
- Should we invest in Mutual Funds, despite Risks? How do you think we should promote Financial Literacy?
- Should Schools be used to aware children about it?
- How will you use Mechanical Engineering Knowledge to solve Water Stress in Northeast District?
- How will you use Mass Media in promoting any Development Work/Scheme?
- What is Sustainable Development?
- What are SDGs?How many are there?
- Take Anyone SDG and tell how Mechanical Engineering Knowledge would help to pursue it?
- What is I.R.4.0?
- What is I.O.T.?
- Want us to talk about anything else? (I told Movies)
- What Movies Do You Watch?
- There is a Perception that Movies Promote Violent Culture, What do you think?
- Do Movies show Reality?
- Do you support Censorship? And How much is it relevant?
Source: Forum IAS