Date of Interview: 27 April,
Board: RN Choubey
Background: Geography honours
Optional: Maithili literature
Hobbies: web series, short film , kitchen gardening, kabaddi
Mock utility – just for practice
Experience – board was supporting but not a single question from daf.
- Tell me three judicial reform
- impact of digitalisation in judiciary
- constitutional provisions of higher judiciary judge recruitment
- collegium system is against the constitutional principal
- can judiciary amend the constitution?
- isn’t it against natural justice?
Member 1 ( his question were not clear )
- sedition and freedom of expression
- data of Indian diaspora ( sorry )
- how foreign ministry evacuate Indian diaspora
- is there any law rule regulation related it ( again sorry)
- indias stand on israiel and pleistein and change in it
- does relation with pleistein impact our relation with israiel
- use of technology in governance
- what is e governance and how can you use it in administration
- government e market place and issue related with it
- why we are doing research in Antarctica
- isn’t it a wastage of resource, we can take research data from other country
- privatisation of air india
- No one will win the war. What is the meaning of s jaishankar statement ?
- jaishankar statement on indo Pacific meaning and context ( today newspaper)
- during earthquake which agency will work
- head of ddma and ndma
- Digital divide
- should we use less digital technology in governance to make more equitable for poor class
- Gender neutrality
- How can we make schooling gender neutral
- value chain and supply chain meaning
- now we have DBT , so should we stop pds system
Forgotten few questions
Interview was not on expected line at all. Not a single question from daf.