Interview Date: 13th Feb
Duration: 30 mins (Forenoon Session)
Board: Soni Sir
Background: Mechanical engineer
Home State: Maharashtra
Hobby: Diary Writing
Optional: Agriculture and geology
While reading DAF, XYZ is meaning of your name, here is you who write a diary at a time when even writing is disappearing…
- When you started writing?
- What was the trigger to start?
- Tell me by introspecting, if you have a second chance which thing you will do in a different way than you did earlier.?
- How was the rainfall in Maharashtra this year?
- How was it in your village, district?
- What is clean energy?
- What is the solar potential of India?
- Why India has large solar energy potential?
- Is India tropical or subtropical?
- What is India’s Geothermal potential?
- What is biodiversity?
- What is species diversity?
- What is ecosystem diversity?
- What are the areas having large ecosystem diversity- globally and in India?
- What is habitat diversity?
- Which types of the forest does Maharashtra have??
- What are the types of deciduous forest?
- Where they are present?
- what is the dominant species of dry deciduous?
- Which is the dominant species in dry deciduous?
- What promote you to donate blood?
- Isn’t it harmful?
- What are the benefits of donating blood?
- Suppose there is a mutilated animal, how will you know whether it was an attempt of poaching or conflict between animals?
- What will you do?
- What is the meaning of the name of your father?
- Whether he was a god?
- Was it from your region?
- What do you know about Buddhist culture?
- By observing Ajanta caves can you tell that how was that society?
- Suppose you are going with your driver, and you saw there is an accident that has taken place, what will you do?
- When you were at home last time?
- Does an ambulance come to your village?
- What are the challenges of the health sector in your locality?
- As an engineer how will you help SDM to ensure attendance of doctors and stock of essential medicine?
- Have you sawed a Municipal sewage treatment plant?
- In which company did you work?
- How effluent treatment plant in the company is different from Municipal STP?
- How the company was disposing of sludge and treated water?
- How they were reducing the toxicity of sludge?
Chairman: Thank you, our interview is over.
Source: Forum IAS